The ABCA Barnstormers Clinics are one-day coaching clinics for baseball coaches of all levels. The clinics are focused on the fundamentals, with a full day of practical position-specific drills, coaching cues and practice organization tips that can be directly applied to your individual athlete or team.
The Barnstormers Clinics are geared towards youth, academy, high school and travel coaches and instructors in the area but are also great for any baseball enthusiast or parent who wants to learn more about the game from some of the most respected coaches in the sport.
ABCA members can attend any Barnstormers Clinic for free. Non-ABCA members can register for $55, which will include a 2019-2020 ABCA membership.
- Fritz Hamburg, Head Coach, St. Joseph’s University – Catching
- Phil Shallenberger, Head Coach, Cairn University – Base Running
- Caleb Longshore, Assistant Coach, Belmont University – Pitching
- Bryan Torresani, Head Coach, Arcadia University – Short Game
- Ryan Wheeler, Assistant Coach, St. Joseph’s University – Infield Play
- Blast Baseball – Technology
- Anthony Pla, Head Coach, Lincoln University – Practice Planning
The Barnstormers Clinics are presented by Blast Motion.