About the Webinar
The pitching science of today provides clear evidence of the potential to develop healthy velocity that will also improve command and ball spin. The problem is that information is not spreading into the levels of the game. Specifically the youth levels where players are more vulnerable to career ending injury.
In this webinar, Brent Pourciau, M.S. will break down the process of developing a healthy, high-velocity pitcher who will dominate the game. This presentation is ideal for coaches, players and parents. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Most common causes of throwing injury
- Baseball overuse injury science
- Pitching mechanics that cause injury
- Weakness/Inflexibility that lead to injury
- The Power of the Kinetic Chain
- Proper sequencing of the kinetic chain
- How professional pitchers generate less arm torque at high velocities
- The TopVelocity Method
TopVelocity has a complete curriculum for coaches and players to develop high level baseball players. This includes developing the skills of pitchers, position players, catchers, and hitters. The full curriculum includes biomechanics education, mobility training, drill training, Olympic based strength and conditioning, and speed and agility training. You can view the TopVelocity Service Manual here . This covers TopVelocity's Team Assessment Services and Custom Team Programming.