Members of the American Baseball Coaches Association may submit articles to the ABCA Editorial Committee for consideration for publication in Inside Pitch Magazine, the official magazine of the ABCA, or for inclusion at ABCA.org/magazine.
The Editorial Committee will evaluate article submissions based on the following merits:
- Subject Matter
- Usefulness of Article
- Sentence Structure
- Technical Matters
- Overall Interest
The committee may ask for revisions prior to final approval. Articles accepted by the committee will be forwarded to the editors of Inside Pitch Magazine for possible use in the magazine or on the website.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting articles:
- You must be a current member of the ABCA.
- Contribute in 600-word increments using Microsoft Word (i.e. 600, 1200, 1800 or 2400 words).
- Send with high-quality images when possible (larger than 750 kb).
- Avoid time-sensitive articles. This is important because the articles may be published long after they are submitted.
- Contributed articles may not be published in print or online anywhere else.
Email your submissions directly to Robert Babb, chair of the Editorial Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org and editor Adam Revelette at email@example.com.
Inside Pitch Magazine was named the Official Magazine of the ABCA in 2015. All current ABCA members get a free subscription to Inside Pitch, which is published six times per year. All content as well as back issues are available at ABCA.org/magazine.